25 Random Things About Me
I sat here tonight trying to write something poetic. It didn’t work. I used to write poetry often, but tonight just wasn’t the night. I still wanted to post something that shared a bit of me with the world. So, below you’ll find 25 random things about me. No, this isn’t a MySpace chain post, and I assure you will not be visited by a psychopathic clown from under your bed if you don’t repost this with your 25 and share with at least 10 people in 14 minutes. I hope. Anyway – here goes. Let me know if you’re surprised at anything you learn.
1. The little things are my most favorite things.
2. I love unconditionally. I believe in people.
3. I’m captivated by flashing lights.
4. Argyle is my new black.
5. I crave adventure.
6. I cry at any movie with a love story.
7. I have a genius IQ.
8. I don’t like most bread. Bring on the butter.
9. I want to see the other 6 Wonders of the World.
10. Keeping a secret is much better than telling it.
11. Migraines cross my eyes. No, really.
12. I’m good at some things I hate to do.
13. I’m bad at some things I love to do.
14. My best friends are more rare and precious than diamonds.
15. I think people would actually watch my life as a movie.
16. I have eaten food so good it made me cry.
17. Sometimes I speak Spanish by mistake and don’t notice.
18. I’ve learned that if it is below 0, it just all feels the same.
19. I used to be an introvert. I still am. I just pretend not to be, and I’m good at it.
20. Until I was born, my parents were expecting a girl.
21. I remember too much and not enough all at the same time.
22. I sometimes jump out of bed early to see if it might be snowing.
23. Horror movies make me laugh. Like pee your pants laugh.
24. I’ve been accused of having “Italian Mother Syndrome” when it comes to feeding people.
25. I enjoy making ordinary things extraordinary.